BMW Motorrad unveils the new R 1200 GS Adventure.
The highlights of the new liquid cooled BMW R 1200 GS Adventure which is based on the 2013 R1200GS:
• 20 millimetre increase in spring travel at front and rear as compared to the R 1200 GS.
• 10 millimetres more ground clearance than the predecessor model.
• 30-litre fuel tank volume with a range comparable to that of the predecessor model.
• ABS, ASC and two riding modes as standard.
• Three additional riding modes as an ex works option.
• Semiactive suspension Dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) as an ex works option.
• More comfortable seat featuring tilt adjustment function.
• Large, adjustable windshield and slipstream deflectors ("flaps").
• Wide enduro footrests.
• Adjustable and reinforced foot pedals.
• Robust engine and fuel tank protective brackets.
• Wide range of special accessories and options ex works.
The price of the new BMW R 1200 GS Adventure in Germany is ¤ 15,900.- incl. 19% VAT.
New shots of the 2014 Bmw R1200GS Adventure
This motorcycle with the liquid cooled engine could be presented at the Eicma motor show in November.
A 33 l (8.7 US gallons) fuel tank is equipped. The ABS, ESA (Electric Semi-Active suspension) and ASC (Automatic Stability Control) will probably be standard equipment. The headlight should be LED type.